Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I'm just sayin this is where I'm camping next week...
And I love this part about their marriage:
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Christmas Wish List
1. Backpacking stove -
(the attribute not the car)
3. Camel back - or any water backpack that doesn't leak.
Journal - orange journal
around the world
7. Basketball Shorts - Underarmour
8. Tickets to the eventual
George St Pierre
Anderson Silva fight
9. Black Athletic ankle socks - Underarmour, nike.
10. Darth Vader's heart, still beating
11. A t-shirt (large)
, I want to create an inception in someone's mind.
black baseball hat - I don't know my hat size, so good luck
14. 4:00 Minute Mile. I don't want to break it yet, I don't want to get greedy.
Nike Lunar running shoe
, any model but preferably the Eclipse model.
16. Road Trip location package to a cool National Park, maybe the
off of the California coast.
**I would ask for a book but I know those who buy books will get me one no matter what I ask for; and, I have too many unread to get more.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Hi My name is Oliver.
I like to jump.
Today I accidentally threw away my wallet while eating at Wendy's. We (MPA students) were celebrating by eating frosties.
I realized about 4hrs later what I had done. Dumpster diving was the only solution.
Do you know how much trash Wendy's throws away every day?!
We checked receipts for times of purchase to narrow our searches.
Checked contents to see if the trash was from the right trash can.
There was a lot of trash.
And just as some thought there's no way I'm going to find it. . .
It worked. I found my wallet.
Some where in all of this.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
1. Kind words from a professor
3. good conversation - meaning sincerity
1. Steak and Chocolate milk
2. Almost court side tickets to a Jazz game for free with a good friend
3. Shoveling snow