I think it's easier to read blogs that are numbered. For this week here are 10 things that have been on my mind lately.
1. Without the gospel I wouldn't have anything good to put here. It's just how it is.
2. I turned down a 5month paid prestigious internship in DC to see if I can make a dream work in the west. My heart wouldn't let me try anything else. "One see's clearly only with the heart, anything essential is invisible to the eyes" (quoted by President Uchdorf).
3. I'm going to be in DC and Pennsylvania for the Holidays. Paid demolition work for my sister!
4. Man I don't look my age. Twice this year I have been carded to see if I was 18.
5. Next summer I will be in South Dakota living a different dream I didn't know I had.
6. I have a job in Maine after that. I don't know if I will go back but there is a wonderful branch there!
7. I still love the song "All These Things That I've Done"
8. I'm happier when I do things that I want to do. In proportion of course.
9. College was extremely difficult for me. Extremely. I want a home of my own so that I'm not living like a sailor or gypsy anymore. The problem is I need a girl to get this done.
10. I hate musicians. They're so annoying with their fashion and their skinny arrogance. I want to hit them in the head with their own guitar and then see how much they whine in an unnatural voice about their emotions.