Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'll copy My Sister



I am copying elizabeth who has copied heather. Here are some things for which I am grateful.

Nov. 1
1. Pictures of good times
2. Road Trips and Back flips
3. Maine and Mount Rushmore

Nov. 2
1. Soccer
2. Answering questions
3. The smell of pumpkins and fall

Nov. 3
1. Spiking hard in volleyball
2. The word BAM
3. My Organizational Behavior class and learning about keys to creativity and insight - mixing it up

Nov. 4
1. Man talk
2. Knowing it's ok to be me even if that means not wanting to earn a lot of money
3. Knowing life will click eventually, it has in the past

Nov. 5
1. Telephone Murder Charades
2. Salt on Avocados
3. Prayer and PowerPoint homework over essays any day

Nov. 6
1. The Decemberists' songs CraneWife 1,2, & 3 and the Mariner's Revenge Song
2. Homeless People
3. Good friends who call me on the phone and tell me good things

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm grateful you're grateful
And what is this picture?

Williams Family Dirt said...

Okay, so you will have to tell me about Telephone Murder Charades! and explain--why you are grateful for homeless people? I have my suspicions. Seeing a homeless person reminds me how grateful I am for having a home, and family to turn to. Is that why they made your list?

monica said...

CRANE WIFE 3!!

im glad you are making these lists.