Gratitude November 7
1. Teaching Gospel Doctrine
2. My sister making me grilled cheese and tomato soup
3. People forgiving and forgetting
3.a. Friends who validate when you weren't looking for it.
In answer to the previous post's questions:
1. That picture was of me flipping off a lobster boat into the ocean off the coast of Maine.
2. Telephone Murder Charades is the funnest game in the world next to ga-ga ball (which is a form of dodge ball which neutralizes competition and aggression.) One person from one team has to act out a long elaborate way someone can die which the other team makes up. Then the next person has to watch the acting job and act it out for the next person and so on. So funny.
3. I am grateful for homeless people because they humble me. They make me realize a lot about this mortality. I don't believe it matters why they are begging. I beg all the time in my prayers for stuff I don't deserve.