Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paid to Play Dodgeball

I do not know what to say. I'm pretty happy in Maine. I haven't had such a consistent release and enjoyment in life in eight years. I have enjoyed just having fun so much that I almost do not trust it.

I laugh every day. I also have periods of reflection and spiritual nourishment every day. I play sports and games every day. I feel the cold weather tighten my skin and the heat negate the need for layers. I run because I want; and, never stop. I teach because I don't want to stop.

I feel little worry because nobody is telling me to worry. I think a lack of confidence in my own judgement and intuitive ability confuses and stresses me more than real trials. It takes time to make decisions. You can't yell at a plant to grow faster than it is-- that's just inappropriate and somewhat rude.